Contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-273-9556 opt. 2 to obtain an RMA number.
(If you would rather request an RMA number via email, you may use our Contact Us form.)
- You may return current, non-discontinued, non-custom items for credit up to 30 days from the invoice date. Be advised, a 15% Re-stocking fee will be charged on any returned items.
- Custom items (made to your specs) may not be returned, unless otherwise stated, except in the case of a manufacturer defect.
- Be sure to return the merchandise in its original packaging and in resalable condition.
- You can use the shipper of your choice for your return however neither Cables For Less, nor the shipper are responsible for lost or damaged items if the proper insurance is not acquired prior to shipment.
- Processing your return will occur within 5-7 business days of delivery of the return. For all credit card orders, we will credit the same card account (minus the 15% re-stocking charge) within 48 hours of your return being processed. For all other forms of payment, we will issue a company check within 1-2 weeks of your return being processed.
- Any defective merchandise must be received within 30 days of receipt of replacement merchandise. If defective merchandise is not received within 30 days you are authorizing cables for less to charge your account for the replacement merchandise.
Damaged or Shortage Claims
Please follow these recommendations upon receiving an order.
- Open your order immediately upon receipt to check for concealed damage and compare your order to the items shipped.
- Make a note of any damage or shortage on the freight bill or carrier's receipt next to your signature. (The carrier's agent must also sign acknowledging the loss).
- If damaged, keep the original shipping cartons for possible inspection by the carrier. You must report claims for loss or damage within 3 business days of the delivery date.
Warranty & Liability Disclaimer
- Cables For Less limits its warranties to 1 Year (unless otherwise stated) from invoice date.
- Cables For Less will repair or, at its option, replace products that prove to be defective under proper use during the warranty period. No other warranties are expressed or implied.
- The customer may be required to pay for shipping to return the item. We will then pay the return shipping cost, and ship the item(s) via UPS ground or US Mail. Faster shipping methods are available at customers expense.
- Our products are not intended for use as critical components in life-support systems or devices. Therefore we are not responsible for any direct, consequential or indirect damages resulting from their use.